Do you have any unforgettable beautiful memories at amusement parks you captured with your analogue camera? Maybe a shot next to a merry-go-round or a roller coaster? Submit it now and win Piggies!
This is a chance to share and show us your wonderful shots of amusement parks! Your awesome photos will be exhibited as a Lomowall at the TIMES SQUARE of Seoul for family month. Like Roppongi Hills in Japan and Pacific Place in Hong Kong, there exists a TIMES SQUARE in Korea!
Beyond the shopping, TIMES SQAURE offers a country lifestyle with roomy and friendly spaces such as a rest space, terrace, fountain and garden together with the urban and refined spaces, a department store, multiplex cinema, shopping mall, restaurants, and more.
We’re looking for shots of your beautiful smile, or your loved one looking at the fantastic carnival, or maybe an unforgettable sunshine seeping through the ferris wheel, or pretty kids taking funny ballon. You get it, we want it all! Your analogue shots for this fantastic LomoWall will surely have kids smiling and laughing. The LomoWall will be exhibited at the Times Square in Korea from April 30 to May 10.
- 5 Winners of 10 Piggies.
- Make sure the photos you submit are relevant to the theme of the competition!
- Meta data must be completed (camera, film, location & 3 tags)
- Film/Camera Type: any kind of film / analogue camera – standard 35mm or 120 format preferred, not digitally enhanced or manipulated.
- Upload Limit: 10 photos
- Minimum Photo Dimensions: submissions must be at least 1220px in either width or height, larger dimensions are welcome.
- No visible borders or watermarks, etc.
- Piggies and Prizes will be awarded at the end of the competition when the winners are announced.