<b>Introducing the ultimate LOMO LC-A Book!</b>
Introducing the ultimate LOMO LC-A Book!
…the pure manifestation of Lomography!
Accept no substitutes, mimics or masqueraders… this is the full, unabridged Lomo LC-A Book. It’s been two years in the making, and along with the help of thousands of images submitted by the Lomographic community this book encapsulates over 25 years of LC-A history. Stuffed with more than 3,000 unique images shot with this unmistakable camera hailing from St. Petersburg, the book traces the LOMO LC-A back to its roots. Plus keep reading to find out how you can get this LC-A bible free!
Get the LOMO LC-A Book FREE when you buy a LC-A+
Yes, you did read correctly! We are giving you the chance to pick up our literary labour of love and ultimate LC-A image bible; the LOMO LC-A book, for FREE! Get the LC-A Book worth EUR 80/US$ 100 free when you buy a brand new LC -A+* (while stocks last). Take this limited window of opportunity to make the hunk of pure hardback Lomography that is the LOMO LC-A book yours!
The offer is also valid on LC-A+ packages!
*shipping charges apply to orders outside Europe, the US and Canada.
Inside the Lomo LC-A Big Book
The LOMO LC-A is where Lomography started! Our roots are with the LC-A and therefore Lomographers have always had a unique affinity with the camera. The creation of the book is largely thanks to the overwhelming response of the Lomographic community to our 2006 LC-A online Rumble. An astounding 10,000 LC-A and LC-A+ images were submitted. A grand total of 3,000 images made the final cut, including an exclusive selection taken from the Lomography Archive.
Over 664 pages you are taken on an awe-inspiring visual and historical journey following the fascinating fortunes of the LC-A compact camera. Discover the LOMO LC-A’s ancestry, the long struggle to keep its original Russian production going and ultimately how the camera was reborn as the LOMO LC-A+ in China. The LOMO LC-A book is an all-encompassing homage to possibly the most characteristic and inquisitive analogue camera on the planet.
The statistical nitty gritty
- A total of 451 people submitted pictures to the 2006 online rumble.
- More than 10,000 images were submitted to the 2006 LC-A Online Rumble
- More than 3,000 images made it into the book and were shot exclusively with the LOMO LC-A & LC-A+
- 263 lomography.com users have pictures in the book
- 664 pages in total
- 3.7s kgs
- luxurious hardback book
- Two types of high quality paper – matt and glossy.
- Book dimensions: 331.12mm height, 249.84mm width
- 25 amazing drawings based on the history of the Lomo LC-A by Georgian artist and long time Lomography friend, Alexander Djikia
- The book took 2 years from inception to publishing.
- This is the 1st book to cover the entire history of the LOMO LC-A camera!
If you want to have all the latest news about Lomography in your inbox, subscribe to our newsletter!