Kiev will be the center of the Lomographic universe from 13th-15th of May! Lomofest Ukraine will treat all lomographers with a range of workshops, parties and exhibitions, including a big LomoWall, but we need your submissions.
Yellow is the color of the sun and beautiful ripe wheat fields. Blue is the color of the skies over our heads and the rivers that cross our countries. Both are the colors of the Ukrainian national flag, and symbolize all of life’s great moments. Ukraine is also the place where the international festival of Lomography – LOMOFEST will take place from May 13-15 2011. Come and enjoy a 24m long LomoWall, other art installations, lectures, workshops, rumbles, meet up with hundreds of like-minded lomoheads and much more!
We are expecting a large international audience, and we really want to thrill them with a LomoWall from around the world. Be a part of this collective piece of art, because we know you love those two colors too! But, don’t get us wrong, we are not looking for all blue or yellow pictures! A yellow car on the horizon, a hint of the blue sky behind big white clouds or a fried egg on your breakfast table – the more creative, the better!
5 piggy points & a special award badge will go to your LomoHome if your photo(s) are selected to be part of the LomoWall.
These are the rumble details:
- Film/Camera Type: any kind of film / analogue camera – standard 35mm format preferred
- Upload Limit: 10 photos
- Minimum Photo Dimensions: submissions must be at least 1220px in either width or height, larger dimensions are welcome
- Photos must be tagged at least with camera, film, location and 3 other tags
- Have in mind our “yellow-blue moments” topic
- By submitting your photos to this rumble, you allow Lomography.com & Lomofest Ukraine to use your submitted photos for promotional purposes
Good luck and see you at the Lomofest in Kiev!