We are looking for a Lomography Representative in Mexico City! In this position you are responsible for the first class representation of Lomography, the optimization of the total turnover through Design-, Museums-, & Concept stores and for locating the perfect spot for the first Lomography Gallery Store in Mexico City.
Location: Mexico City
And what does a representative do?
- Manage and set up the future local Lomography Operation and the Lomography Gallery Store in Mexico City.
- Being in charge of the General Management and Marketing.
- Being in charge of Sales and Marketing in all three distribution channels: Online, Wholesale and Retail in the beginning.
- Be the direct connection between the Lomography Headquarters in Vienna and regional key accounts.
- Get in contact with new local accounts.
- Being responsible for HR agenda and leadership; recruit new staff and in the future managing a team of 5 and more people.
- Work in close cooperation with the Lomography Headquarter.
- Report directly to the Regional Manager Europe and Rest of the World.
What’s the profile we are looking for?
- You graduated with a degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- You have lived in Mexico City for quite some time and you know how this city works.
- You already gained first experience in setting up a business / events / bigger projects or even held a managerial position.
- You have a creative and business oriented mindset and already gained experiences in importation.
- You have great entrepreneurial instincts and with a strong focus on Marketing and Sales.
- You are a very open minded, ambitious, outgoing and communicative person.
- You already gained at least 1-2 years in Marketing and Sales experience or have any other commercial background?
- You are sharing the enthusiasm and affinity to the brand Lomography, as well as to analogue photography in general.
- You are ambitious and are ready and willing to commit to building the Lomography brand and image in your region with diverse activities, events, promotions, collaborations, and sales-driven strategies!
- You are fluent in written and spoken Spanish and English. Any other additional language is a big plus.
Do you feel that you could be the person we are looking for? Go ahead and apply now:
Employment: Full – time
Job start date: as soon as possible
Applications (CV and short cover letter) please send to: