Lomography Hong Kong and Hong Kong Times Square are proud to announce we will have a huge exhibition from 11th April to 3rd May 2011. It’s called The LomoWorldMap Project In Hong Kong. There will be a giant LomoCityMap dedicated to our city, Hong Kong. We invite you to part in this “talk-of-the-town” event and show us your version of Hong Kong through your Lomographs!
There are 4 stages of photo submissions. The first submission is about Hong Kong cuisine. Hong Kong is full of Hong Kong style food and snacks. There are delicious egg tarts and milk tea in Central; hot potted rice and oyster pie in Yau Ma Tei. What kind of cuisine attracts you the most? What makes Hong Kong an Asian food paradise? As a Lomographer, you must have a lot of photos of Hong Kong Cuisine. Why don’t you share and show us the Hong Kong cuisine you have in mind. No matter where you are, you can still submit to this competition. As long as your photos scream Hong Kong food to us!
The winners will not only receive attractive prizes, their photos will be shown at The LomoWorldMap In Hong Kong Project. This will be the biggest exhibition ever for Lomography Hong Kong, so don’t miss your chance to show off your Lomographs!
Theme: Hong Kong Tasty Flavor
- Date: 1st Feb- 10th Feb 2011
- How to submit : Upload your photos in the lab, and click Add Photos on this post.
- Lab tutorial
We will choose 3 winners for best photos for each stage and they will win the below prizes
- Grand Prize: Limited Edition Sprocket Pocket, Lomography X-Pro Slide 200 35mm (2 packs), Folio Bag White, Limited Edition Tote Bag
- 1st Runner-up: Diana Mini White, Diana Flash+ White, Lomography Color Negative 400 35mm (2 packs)
- 2nd Runner-up: Fisheye No.2 White, Lomography Color Negative 400 35mm