The wonderful outcome of the experiment I did for the Thailand-Spain film swap.
Film swap Thailand-Spain. The first exposure of the film that had to be cool, different, worked. I also wanted to represent Spain in some way. I thought about it for a long time until I decided to photograph illustrations of Madrid made by me.
How did I do it?
1.- I drew each of the illustrations. IMPORTANT: WHITE LINES, BLACK BACKGROUND. I made it into the computer, but with a graphics tablet, so you can see the outline freehand sketching. The numbering was to be a kind of series and accompanied by a statement or descriptive text.
2.- I saved 40 files and immediately connected the computer to the TV. Each of the files could be seen enlarged on the screen, but fell short of 100% of the 32’’. I planted the tripod to 0.8 mts. I put my LC-A+ loaded with LOMO X-PRO 200, but set 400. I turned off all the lights and started to shoot one photo for each illustration.
3 .- I took my film to the embassy in Madrid to enter the contest, and then the film landed in Thailand. Once there, at the hands of deng, whom I thank and congratulate for the wonderful pictures he made on my illustrations, so that eventually this experiment had these wonderful results:
Here I leave the link to the article with the winners of this SUPER FILM SWAP, and at the end of the text you also have a couple of links where you can see pictures of all participants. No doubt the results are so unexpected and wonderful at the same time.
Now I’m thinking about the evolution of this experiment, I hope to show you beautiful results again. LOMOEXPERIMENT ON!