Enter your most vintage style photos to win some very chic prizes from The Vintage Guide To London
The Vintage Guide To London is THE guide to the UK Vintage scene, covering fashion, events, and news whether you’re a mod, rocker, chap, Fifties pin-up, Forties gal, Eighties enthusiast or merely curious about all things vintage, this is the place to find out whats a hapnin’!
Lomography cameras are famous for their vintage aesthetic, whether it’s the light leaks of the LC-A+, or the square format of the Diana, we all have a few shots that look like they could have been taken decades ago. Or perhaps you have some amazing old family photos? Your parents wedding, or your Granddad’s first car? Scan them in and show us your favourite vintage style shots, as Lena Weber, editor of the Vintage Guide, will pick her favourites to win some tres chic prizes!
One top winner will have the honour of their photo being used as THE main photo for the Vintage Guide To London – it will be used on flyers and posters, and will be featured on the website along with an interview with the winning photographer.
This top prize winner will also win a Diana F+ Edelweiss from Lomography.
There is also a very special prize for the top photo from the UK, of a personal styling session with Lena Weber, she will meet you in person and give you a personal shopping/styling day in London including a style consultation, make up and hair tips or moustache tips for the chaps, and a browse through the best vintage shops in town. You must provide your own travel to get to London, but the date can be arranged with Lena so that you can get there. This day will be photographed by one of the Lomography team, and featured in a magazine article, along with your winning shot, here on the Lomography Magazine!
- If Lena’s favourite photo is from a UK user, that lucky person will win both prizes! Lucky them! Lena will not know the nationality of the photographer when she picks her favourite images.
Ten runners up will each be awarded ten piggy points
- Film/Camera Type: Any analogue photo not digitally enhanced or manipulated. Please keep in mind of our vintage theme.
- Upload Limit: 10 photo upload limit
- Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px in either width or height.
- Meta data must be completed (camera, film, location & 3 tags)