We have surpassed the 200,000 "likes" mark on our Facebook Fan Page! As thanks, we'd like you to join this campaign!
We started being active on Facebook a couple of years ago, posting links to our Magazine entries, answering some of your questions, posting instructional videos and making you guess our mystery products. In 2009, we had around 20,000 fans and now, we have surpassed the 200,000 “likes” mark! That’s quite the breakthrough! With that, we want you to take part in one of our celebrations! (You read that right, there’s more than one!)
As thanks to all our loyal followers, we want you to change your status on your Facebook page with this text:
I wanna win a Sprocket Rocket Camera from @==Lomography!==
BUT WAIT! Before you do, you have to read up on some of our conditions first:
- You have to make sure that you “like” our Lomography Facebook Page first!
- You have to make sure that you make this your status message and NOT write this on our Wall.
- You have to make sure that you include us in your status message! How? type @lomography and then wait for the drop-down list and select us. This way, we get to monitor on our walls on who really did change their statuses! Otherwise, how will we pick the winner, right?
- You have to make sure that you attach this link to your status: http://shop.lomography.com/cameras/sprocket-rocket
- You have to make sure that your status update is for everyone — so click that little padlock underneath and set this status for “everyone” to see!
We’re running this campaign until Monday, November 22, 2010. Afterwards, we will randomly pick a winner of a Lomography Sprocket Rocket camera! Sweet!
So make sure you like Lomography on Facebook and spread the word! Let’s aim for 300,000 followers!