Inspired by the "spilt your spinner shots " tipster, here is an other way to split your spinner shots, put some tape inside your spinner and creat multpile funky layer shots!
I’m a big fan of spiltzer shots, so i wanted to do splitzer shots with my spinner. After reading the great tipster from @edwinchau about the way of split my spinner shots, i decided to add something new in this tipster, just to put the tape inside the spinner to create easily more layer of split .
This tip is pretty easy, you need the same ingredients that for the original tipster :
- Lomography spinner 360
- 35 mm film
- a pair of scissors
- Black tape
so what’s new?
Well, by putting the tape inside, you can easily split your shots in multiple layer. In this example, i made a 2/2 split, but you’ ll quickly understand that you ’ll can do a lot of combination like 2/1, 3/2,3/3,….everything is possible:D
how to proceed?
let’s see how to do a 2/2 combination,
- prepare 4 pieces of tape to split your shots in 2/2.
- first put 2 piece of tape inside your spinner
- Install your film and shoot your roll like a crazy
- When you are done, flip the shutter to R and rewind the film (be careful not to rewind the whole roll, leave the film tail so you can reuse the film again)
- Switch the tape place.
- Shoot the whole roll again.
et voilà !
So now, you can have fun by testing all the combination you want :D
have fun and shoot !