We will build a growing LomoWall in a completely renowned palace in the center of Parma. The aim of the project is to dig into one of our analogue beloved theme: music! Comp through your LomoHome and send us up to 5 of your best pictures about sound and noise, exploring the narrow limit between pleasure waves and sonic distortion!
The LomoWall will grow during this week and you can your picture can be part of the exhibition: You have a nice shot of screaming eagles or shower singers, noisy punk bands or mute a red fish? We’d like to see them! Simply upload up to 5 pictures and we’ll pick what we like from there!
Music will pop off the images and will be coupled with a stunning soundtrack by Guido Ponzini, a fantastic sound master who is able to mix and match music with the beloved sound of our analogue Lomography cameras: rattle, rattle, click click click!
On Friday, 24. September 19.00 will be the finissage with live performance and party with winner announcement in the T-Palazzo, PARMA, Strada del Duomo n°7. Be there!
- Film/Camera Type: any kind of film / analogue camera – 135 and 120 format
- Upload Limit: 5 photos
- Minimum Photo Dimensions: submissions must be at least 1220ppi in either width or height, larger dimensions are welcome
- Photos must be tagged at least with camera, film, location and a music-related tag
- Everyone who makes it to the exhibition will get 5 Piggies
- By submitting your photos to this rumble, you allow Lomography.com to use your submitted photos for promotional purposes