This weeks Community LomoAmigo lomo-camkage a.k.a Cameron Russell, famous for his Lomo Body Art and love of double exposure invites the community to join his rumble. With three categories so everyone can take part and 3 grand prizes, there’s something for everyone, inked or not!
Lomography Body Art Rumble!
1st Category: Shoot Your Tat
In honor of Cameron’s love for body art and tattoos, snap an analogue shot of one of these body modifications to enter the running for this category. The photo can be of you or a friend’s tattoo or body art!
2nd Category: Double Exposure Tattoo (body art meets Lomography art)
Kind of like body art portraits but this time we want you to double expose your body art onto another subject. Maybe you have always thought your dog could do with an I Heart Mom tattoo? Be creative!
3rd Category: I Wish I Had a Tattoo! (make your own tattoo with double exposure)
This one is for anyone with or with out a tattoo! We want to see you make your own body art with double exposure. Be it face, arm, foot where ever you want it (on you or your friends)!
- Prize(s): 3 winners in total (one from each category) of 10 Piggies each
- Film/Camera Type: Any analogue photo not digitally enhanced or manipulated. Please keep in mind the tattoo theme.
- Upload Limit: 10 Photos
- Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px in either width or height.
- Meta data must be completed (camera, film, location & 3 tags)
- To give you lots of time this rumble will run for two weeks!
We need you to make sure you tag correctly so we know which of the 3 categories you are submitting to. Please include one of the 3 Shoot Your Tat / Double Exposure Tattoo / I Wish I Had a Tattoo!
Need some inspiration? Take the time to read Cameron’s interview