Lomographers Wanted: the Lomography Gallery Store NYC is hiring!
We’re always on the hunt for knowledgeable Lomographers to join our team at the Lomography Gallery Store NYC!
If you are an enthusiastic Lomographer with photography knowledge and retail experience we’d love to hear from you!
We are looking for part-time Sales Representatives to be a part of the team at our New York flagship store.
• Heavy customer interaction using knowledge base and sales/upselling skills
• Operating PC-based register software and handling cash correctly
• General upkeep of the sales floor (cleaning, stocking, organizing, etc.)
• Being friendly, engaging, and knowledgeable to all customers
• Misc. office-based projects (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, light lifting, etc.)
Job Requirements (Experience and Skills)
• Open minded and communicative
• Outgoing personality
• Good understanding of numbers
• Interest in arts, design, culture but also fashion, style and photography
• Diligent, teamwork- and solution-oriented character
• Used to working autonomously and acting proactively
• Thinks creatively
• Well-organized working style
• Reliable and punctual
• Basic to good knowledge of analog photography and cameras
• Fluent in written and spoken English
• Any other additional language skills highly valued
• Experience in sales/retail is highly valued, but we will train the right person
• Experience with and knowledge of analog photography is a big advantage!
Availability on Saturdays and Sundays is a MUST
Employment: 10 – 30 hours a week
Please email a cover letter detailing why you would be a good fit for this position along with your resume to: email@example.com.
Please wait to be contacted by us.
Please NO phone calls – Thank you.
We look forward to hearing from you!