It's Diana month at the LGS Berlin and for the Diana World Tour we asked the most creative heads in Berlin and Germany to design a Diana for us. Now we can show you what they have come up with. Have a look at our gallery.
We proudly present to you the Diana Customised Clones Collection! And if this is not already enough for your eyes to pop out, you have the possibility to see the wonderful Diana World Tour exhibition until the 31st of July at the Gallery Store Berlin. The fantastic Detrich Collection with 100 original Diana Clones and the Diana Vignettes exhibition are simply amazing.
– Hannah Lucia Gilhooley is a fashion designer, illustrator and plays ukulele.
– Started his career with an apprenticeship as a dress-maker at the Thalia theater in Hamburg. Afterwards he studied fashion design at the FHTW in Berlin. In 2006 he established his own label Daniel Kroh – ReCLOTHINGS. His Diana F+ wears an original Daniel Kroh design “HARD WORKING Diana”. www.danielkroh.com
– Is a filmmaker, a director, an artist and a Lomograph. His head is full of crazy ideas and pictures that he permanently has to draw or film. On the Berlinale 2010 he was honoured with a prize for his work. brynchainey.com
– Since 2005 she studies in Potsdam and additionally works as a freelancer in communication design with a focus on Animation and the Moving Image. She lives in Berlin in a colourful and fantastic world full of confetti, dancing notes and things that she feels need to be revived and brought to life. Together with Bryn Chainey she discovered the last Diana Saurus.
– Was born in Berlin 30 years ago and is a real “Berliner”. He studied design at the UDK Berlin and worked for “Studio Aisslinger” for five years as a designer and project manager. Now he works at the Michelberger Hotel. www.tillgrosch.com
– is an illustrator and lives in Hamburg. He studied communication design with an emphasis on illustration and works as a freelance illustrator since 2003. Also since 2003 he is the publisher of the Dusseldorf Comicmagazine “Herrensahne” together with some colleagues. He has worked so far for well known companies and brands like NDR or the BBC. You can have a look at his work on his daily blog: www.till-lassmann.de/tilldawn
- aka timrobot is 26 and a designer and artist. He lives and works in Berlin where he designs clothing and does T-Shirt illustration. His work was already displayed in several nameable magazines and exhibitions all across the world. Since 2008 he is a member of the artist association “The world organisation”: www.timrobot.com; www.theworldorganisation.de
– Is famous for her abstract paintings and drawings. Besides she is a real artist when it comes to the design of shoes. Angels makes a colourful piece of art out of a white shoe. www.angelslefou.com
– For him, design is a possibility to create new worlds. Film, Design, Illustration and photography are the tools he uses and experiments with every day. But Juan does also have some experience in visual arts. He is Colombian and lives in berlin now. His current goal is to find some fantasy even in the simple things. juandiazb.wordpress.com
– was born in 1975 on Sardinia and studied political sciences later in Italy. In 2002 he moved to Paris where he took part in the “La Nuit Blanche” – an international Event for contemporary art. Since 2008 he lives in Berlin and experiments with digital painting. He experiments with perception and you will see his Diana F+ in a completely new way: not one-dimensional but three-dimensional giovannicasuart.blogspot.com
– our LomoAmigos are famous for their Snowboardmovies. Since 2002 the Movie Crew gathered friends around the initial team and has become a big art “factory”. In 2005 the Pirate Movie Crew presented their main movie as a book. All the creative ideas became real in this work: photography, drawings, collages. The book is an expression of their “freestyle art”. Since 2007 they are also doing art shows. For the Diana World Tour we asked them to create a new Diana F+. Have a look. www.pirate-movie-production.com/
– is a German Electro Punk Band from the South of Germany. Actually they are toruing around the country all the time and play on every big festival this summer. But Martin, Johannes and Jakob don’t only play good music, they are also Lomographers. That’s why it didn’t take them long to say “yes” to our Customised Clones Project. Their version of the Diana F+ is a Frittenbude Special Edition. frittenbude.blogsport.de; www.audiolith.net