The first stage of our three-part competition is finally open! Profess your love for surfing and the beach through Lomographs! Show us how much you love hanging out with your crew, rolling about on the sandy shores or riding your surfboards along the blue-green waves.
Take your camera wherever you go and shoot all the magic moments that capture the joy and love you feel for your crappy old surfboard you would never give away, for a secret beach spot you would never tell anyone of or the super cute surfer chic you always try to steal a smile of. Surfing is love and so is Lomography! Combine both of them and shoot the loveliest photo you’ve ever seen!
Please read the rules carefully, to make sure that your entries will be eligible to win covetable prizes from Ripcurl and Lomography!
- Sort through your photos and pick the best ones thoroughly and thoughtfully.
- Make sure that they are relevant to the (sub-category) themes, and upload them to the correct sub-category!
- You could submit a maximum of 10 photos only per sub-category, and an overall maximum submission of 30 photos.
- When it comes to image size, the bigger the better: it should be at least 768 pixels in width or height to qualify.
- We will provide a submission upload tool to upload your photos with: either upload here (but be sure to read the legal text at our competition site first) or at our competition site
- Deadline for submissions: until end of September 2010. We’ll announce the winners, and open up Stage II!