There are so many talented photographers out there it is hard to discover them all! Which is why we're asking you analogue photography lovers out there to share your journalistic talent in interviewing a favourite photographer!
The Top 10 Will Be Featured!
There are so many talented photographers out there it is hard to discover them all. They often disguise themselves in the form of savvy bloggers, undiscovered photo journalists or film makers with a passion for the analogue craft!That’s why we are asking all you analogue loving photography enthuses out there to share with us some of the photographers you have discovered along your photography journey and gained inspiration from. The 10 best interviews from community submission will be featured over the course of 5 weeks in the Interview with a Photographer Series.
The Interview with a Photographer series will credit the community member who spotted one of the 10 best submissions posted and would earn the community submitter 20 Piggies for their efforts.
The photographer featured will gain high praise of the Lomography Community, a chance to have their work featured in the International News Section of the Magazine. And of course valuable links to their ongoing projects and websites!
Got someone in mind already? Then submit your interview to the News Section of the Magazine!
Regulations & Restrictions
- You must be a Lomography Community Member to submit an interview.
- The photographer featured must condone the interview and submission (they will be contacted before the top 10 are announced. Please provide contact info with submission).
- As we’re all Lomographers here sharing our analogue passion interviews must be about and with analogue photographers. Even if they do not work with analogue full time, the examples from their work submitted and why you find them inspiring must be in the realm of analogue.
- Interview must be no less than 6 questions no more than 10.
- Minimum of 5 photos for submission to be accepted.
Do you like this? Then let us know. If you have ideas about what else you would like to see, then tell us that too. Lomography has lost of changes coming up in the Magazine section and they are all about making you happy!
Subscribe to our Newsletter to receive all the latest on new products and offers right in your inbox.