Catch the last rays of the summer sun and get ready to wrestle, jump, run, and play in the sand!
A quick search in the web will lead you to a surprising number of “unofficial” holidays that commemorate just about anything. We all love celebrations, don’t you agree? Well, here’s another reason to don your party hat! Apparently, today is Play in the Sand Day, which aims to celebrate afternoons of building sand castles, beach volleyballs, and all other summer activities done in the sand.
For this rumble, we want you to stretch your imagination and give us photographs that will showcase how lomographers should celebrate Play in the Sand Day! Digging, sifting, and piling sand to make towers is alright. Sandboarding will be quite exciting but simply creating shapes and writing messages in the sand will also do. Read on for the details:
- 5 winners of 10 piggies each
- Maximum of five submissions per user
- Don’t forget to tag your photos (film, cameras, accessories, and at least three tags). Photos without these tags will not be accepted.
- Submissions must be taken using an analogue camera. Please keep in mind our play in the sand theme.
- Rumble will run for a week.
Submit your entries now!