Unleash this multi-lens shooter on your next Lomowalk and be blown away with its 8 perfectly sliced frames in one shot!
Capture your subject into 8 different frames that shoot in a matter of 2.5 seconds with the multi-lens wonder that is the *Oktomat*. Employ its 8 odd-but-fun-looking plastic lenses to create a photo that can tell a story in one shot.
Why settle for one lens when you can use 8? The Oktomat can spice up any Lomowalk. Whether it’s portrait photography, quick snapshots or action photography – the Oktomat can capture it all on 35mm film in a sequence of shots. Barrage your subject with a volley of snaps and clicks with this lovable analogue shooter from Lomography.
And as a side note, the Oktomat will be celebrating its birthday this week! Happy birthday in advance to you, you eight-eyed-wonder you!
- Eight Photos with One Click: unleash the Oktomat’s 8 plastic lenses in one press of the shutter for fantastic oktographic photos.
- Shoot from the Eyeball: use the dedicated viewfinder for a first-person view of what your multi-lens shooter sees.
- No Fiddling, No Worries: the Oktomat’s fixed focus, aperture and shutter speed make for a no-fuss analogue experience. Just load up using a fast film and enjoy the ride!
- Experiment with Eight Frames: spice up your analogue adventures with the Oktomat. Use color filters, masks and different angles to get the most out of this multi-lens camera.
Oktomat’s Technical Specs:
- Type: Multi-lens camera
- Material: Plastic
- Viewfinder: Collapsible sportsfinder
- Film: 35mm (color negative, black and white, slide)
- Lens: 8 individual plastic lenses
- Serial Exposure Time: Approximately 2.5 seconds for all lenses to fire
- Aperture: f/8
- Film Advance: Lever
- Focusing: Fixed focus
- Frame Counter: Auto Frame Counter
- Shutter Speed: 1/100 second
- Weight: 0.4lb (0.2kg)
- Size: 4.25″ × 3″ × 1.25″ (11cm x 7.5cm x 3.2cm)
Check out these dynamic eight-framed Oktomat shots from the community:
Looking for camera gear that fits your shooting needs and style? Then check out these other In Focus articles from the Magazine:
In Focus: Diana F+
In Focus: Supersampler
In Focus: LomoKino
In Focus: La Sardina
In Focus: Lomo LC-A+
In Focus: Lubitel 166+
In Focus: Belair X 6-12
In Focus: Sprocket Rocket
In Focus: Lomography x Zenit Petzval Art Lens