Peer into the waist-level viewfinder of the Lomo Lubitel 166+ and get hooked with its undeniable analogue charm.
One lens for viewing and one lens for shooting – the twin lens reflex beauty that is the *Lomo Lubitel 166+* has charmed analogue enthusiasts all over the world with its unique look and design.
Made for some serious analogue fun, the Lomo Lubitel 166+ can give you crisp medium format images that are still bursting with the same analogue effects that you love. Compose your shots, focus, and hit the shutter and you’ll definitely fall in love with this recreation of the classic Russian twin lens reflex camera.
Use the dedicated 35mm back and be amazed by this camera’s versatility. Practice your photography skills and bask in engaging photo opportunities with the Lomo Lubitel 166+ and know exactly why the term “Lubitel+ is for lovers” was coined. Fall in love with analogue photography all over again with the Lomo Lubitel 166+.
- Sharp-sighted – the Lomo Lubitel 166+’s glass lens produces sharp and crisp photos with remarkable details. No wonder it is favoured by a lot of analogue photographers.
- Easy focusing – the easy to use focus settings of the Lubitel 166+ makes it a convenient choice for shoots. Get the correct exposure settings every time with the easy to master weather symbols.
- Fully manual – let your creativity fly with the Lubitel 166+’s all-manual settings. Experiment with settings and expand your analogue capabilities with every use.
- Use 120 film and 35mm film – the Lubitel 166+ was designed to shoot with 120 fim originally but with a little stroke of innovation, Lomography added a 35mm back for your convenience.
Lubitel 166+’s Technical Specs:
- Type: TLR (twin lens reflex)
- Material: Plastic
- Viewfinder: Full-frame ground glass viewfinder
- Film: 120 and 35mm
- Frame size: 6×6, 6×4.5, 35mm and endless panorama shooting formats
- Lens: Triplet-22 f/4.5 75mm lens
- Shutter: Leaf shutter, manually cocked
- Shutter Speeds: 1/15 to 1/250, Bulb mode
- Aperture: from f/4.5 to f/22
- Focus: 0.8 to infinity
- Hotshoe for external flash: syncs at any shutter speed
- Film Transport: Manual
- Frame counter: one on the side for 35mm film, two windows at the back for controlling frame numbers of all three frame sizes
- Cable Release Connection: Yes
Check out these majestic Lubitel 166+ photos from the community:
Looking for camera gear that fits your shooting needs and style? Then check out these other In Focus articles from the Magazine:
In Focus: Diana F+
In Focus: Supersampler
In Focus: LomoKino
In Focus: La Sardina
In Focus: Lomo LC-A+
In Focus: Belair X 6-12
In Focus: Sprocket Rocket
In Focus: Lomography x Zenit Petzval Art Lens