Are you passionate about film photography but capable of applying a contemporary spin to your work? Well FotoFilmic is too, and would love to see your work!
This summer Lomography is working in partnership with FotoFilmic'14.
An international photography competition FotoFilmic'14 combines fine-art film photography with contemporary ideas.
- The competition works in two parts. In the first round, 90 photographers are selected by a panel of jurors to be part of a shortlist whose work will be exhibited online for 6 months.
- In the second round, the 90 photographers will be narrowed down to only 30, all of which will be entitled to the chance to win fun prizes as well as a spot in an international exhibition!
- Get creative. Get your best Lomographs ready! Click Submit to be redirected to the FotoFilmic’14 submission page.
- All participants must be 18 years old or older as of December 16th, 2013. Everyone is welcome!
- Participants can submit up to 10 photographs for a CA $30 fee ($27.61 in US dollars).
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS:
All submissions are due by June 15th.
PRIZES AT STAKE:
To read more about the competition, visit FotoFilmic'14..
Good Luck to all our Lomographers!