We are looking for a Full Time Wholesale Manager to join our UK team based in Soho. If you think you have what it takes then read on for details on how to apply...
Position: Wholesale Manager
As a Wholesale Manager you are in charge of distributing Lomography products to design-, museum-, gadget-, book-, stationary-, fashion-, photo- and department stores. You will be tasked with the responsibility of optimizing sales and to represent and communicate the Lomography brand to our wholesale customers.
Description of tasks:
• You will independently manage existing key accounts in the UK.
• With enthusiasm for Lomographic products and the competence to communicate it accordingly you easily manage to acquire new accounts.
• As Account Manager you will be responsible for the development of your individual accounts.
• It will be your job to calculate and prepare offers for your customers.
• Together with the regional Europe Team you will develop marketing
concepts for your accounts and implement them.
• Together with the European Marketing Coordination you are responsible for the realization and organization of different events (e.g. international fairs and exhibitions).
You create sales analysis for your local accounts.
Applicants for the vacant position exhibit following skills:
• A completed commercial education is of advantage (University, university of
applied science, commercial academy)– ideally with focus on marketing/sales
• You are fluent in written and spoken English, any other additional language is of an advantage
• You have a sound knowledge of MS Excel and posses general knowledge of
• Windows and other office programmes
• At least basic technical knowledge and some basic knowledge of analogue photography and cameras is required
• And last but not least: love for the product makes it a lot easier to be successful as a salesperson
• Open-minded and communicative
• Ability to work in a team
• Used to working autonomously and you think creatively
• Possess a talent for sales and have great organizational skills!
Job start date: ASAP
Applications (including CV and Cover letter) please send to: