Ready yourself for the biggest analogue photography competition of the year, starting on the biggest analogue photography day of the year! To coincide with Film Photography Day 2014 on April 12th, we are on a mission to discover the best landscapes EVER shot on analogue. To be in for a chance to win a Petzval Lens and tons of other big prizes, head past the jump!
Please Note: This competition will begin on April 12th 2014 and end on May 24th 2014
The Search For Analogue Stars: Landscapes
On April 12th, we will celebrate the second ever Film Photography Day! On the same day as this joyous analogue occasion, we will kick off one of our biggest competitions ever: The Search for Analogue Stars – Landscapes. For this amazing competition, we are looking for creative photographers, just like you! And what’s more, the concept couldn’t be simpler: shoot a sensational landscape photo of your choice with an analogue camera and submit it to us. It could be the fantastic beach shot you captured on your last vacation, the beautiful meadow near where you live, a mountain or a cityscape – all that matters is that it is a landscape shot that inspires and captures the expansive emotion of analogue photography! Now, you have 6 weeks from April 12th to go out there, camera in hand, creativity in your soul. We can’t wait to see what you come up with!
A star-studded competition deserves some humungous prizes and we have gone all-out for you guys and gals here. This is your chance to win some ridiculous big Lomography treats and all you have to do is do what you love, shoot analogue! Check out the goodies we are offering below:
- A selection of 100 rolls of film picked by Lomography
- 1 New Petzval Lens Nikon or Canon mount (or the equivalent prizing in Piggy Points)
- A selection of 50 rolls of film picked by Lomography
- 1 LC-A+ Camera
- A selection of 25 rolls of film picked by Lomography
- 1 Sardina Splendour Camera
- Film/Camera Type: Any analogue photo not digitally enhanced or manipulated.
- Upload Limit: 5 photos per user
- Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px in either width or height.
- Meta data must be completed (camera, film, location, & 3 tags)
- Start Date: April 12th – End Date: May 24th
To enter for the Portrait version of this competition: click here