Bundle up and head out to Lomography Gallery Store Singapore for awesome workshops. Meet some new friends or learn something cool! This March, we have a line up of workshops suitable for different levels of experience.
Sun, 9 Mar, 3pm – 5pm – GET PSYCHED LA SARDINA WORKSHOP (basic & intermediate)
March marks the return of psychedelic tie-dyed shirts into our springtime wardrobe & what better way to go analogue this month than to also incorporate these crazy colours into our photographs? This workshop covers the basic techniques and possibilities of the La Sardina,. We will also be introducing multiple exposure techniques to add a whole new spectrum of colors to your shots!
Sun, 16 Mar, 3pm – 5pm – BUDDING LOMOGRAPHERS: DIANA F+ (basic)
Received a Diana F+ for Christmas, but not really sure how to use it? Or had one for a while and feel you’re not getting the most out of it? Then come down and learn about the possibilities, the techniques, and the accessories of our classic 120 camera! It should cover all of those techniques you’ve always wanted to learn, and all the curiosity and queries you may have.
Sat, 22 Mar, 7pm – 9.30pm – LIGHT PAINTING WORKSHOP: SPROCKET ROCKET / LA SARDINA
hosted by Felix
Get ready to launch your creativity with the world’s first 35mm panoramic camera – the Lomography Sprocket Rocket, on a soft spring night! Felix will be flying in all the way from Manila to host this very special workshop. Learn how to capture the light art installation or draw some flowers using a small torch to create your own light art! From burning wire wool and LED light ropes, to sparklers and glow sticks, this workshop will not disappoint. We will start the workshops at the Gallery Store and proceed to iLight Marina Bay!
• Each workshop entails a $15 joining fee and already includes a loaner camera and a roll of film. Bring your own camera and enjoy $5 off.
• All attendees will receive a 10% off coupon to use at the Lomography Gallery Store Singapore.
• Please arrive 10 minutes before the workshop is scheduled to begin in order for us to start on time.
• Please RSVP for workshops as space is extremely limited.
• Email your name, contact details and the workshop title to email@example.com**. Do also let us know if you’ve got a camera of your own!