Multi-lens cameras like ActionSampler, SuperSampler and company offer a special kind of fun because they can create more than just one image on a single frame! These pictures just look great in your LomoHome, but they can be used for more - like making a MiniMovie!
The Actionsampler is one of my faithful cameras, at least if the sun is shining. I love the plastic charm that this camera exudes and its ability to turn images into MiniMovies. You don’t know what MiniMovies are? Luckily, you’re not alone. Here, I’ll show you what they are!
The difficulty in creating a MiniMovie is almost 0! Everyone who can upload pictures on their LomoHomes can create MiniMovies themselves!
All you have to do is the following:
- Log in: Of course you have to be logged in ;)
- Go to your LomoHome: Look up a picture you want to animate
- Click on “Create MiniMovie” You’ll find it in a row with
- Step 1: Use the button to “Decrease size“ & „Increase size” so you can adjust the width of your picture
- Step 2: Choose the height by selecting the format (square, portrait or landscape) and then entering the pixel height.
- Step 3: Once the first frame is done, go on to add some more. You don’t have to repeat steps 1 and 2 because all frames should have the same size. Move the picture so that only the part for the next frame is seen.
- Step 4: Once you’re done with step 3, you can preview the MiniMovie or add some additional frames. You can also delete or edit your frames if necessary.
- Step 5: Don’t forget to save!
You’re ready! Now the MiniMovie can be seen by your visitors on your LomoHome, where you can still edit it.
Do you have also a multi-lens camera? Then animate your pictures! It’s easy and fast to do! With a few clicks here and there, you’ll be able to bring your pictures to a whole new dimension!