By now the winter sports season is open for most of the northern Hemisphere. So go out, take your camera, and know that a Lomokino camera and a 3-year subscription to Snowboard Magazine are at stake for the best mountain snowboarding photos!
It’s December again, which means that mountains, lifts, trails, parks, slopes and ramps are waiting for some adrenaline filled adventures.
In collaboration with Snowboard Magazine, we want to see your best pictures from the slopes. So, if you’re boarding within the next month, make sure you don’t forget your camera!
Undermining the status quo has been part of SNOWBOARD’s DNA since their inception in 2006. Today the insurgency continues. Anyone who has linked turns, ollied off a cat track, or slashed their way into the White Room knows that snowboarding is more than just a pastime; it is the pastime of your life.
Win prizes from Snowboard Magazine and Lomography
- Grand Prize – A 3-year subscription to Snowboard Magazine.
Subscription begins in 2014 at 4 issues a year (12 issues total)
A Lomokino Camera, plus a 3 pack of 35mm Lomography film.
- 2 runner ups will each receive a 3-year subscription to Snowboard Magazine
Rules of entry
- Please keep our theme in mind: Snowboarding
- Upload Limit: 5 photos per user
- Film/Camera Type: Any analogue photo not digitally enhanced or manipulated.
- Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px in either width or height.
- Meta data must be completed (camera, film, location, & 3 tags)
- The deadline for submissions is January 9th 2014
written by antoniocastello on 2013-12-04 in #competitions #lomokino #landscapes #35mm-films #movies #contest #magazine #art #black-and-white #boarding #analogue-photography #snow #analogue-cameras #photographer #piggies #120-films #accessories #rumbles