Lomography Japan is looking for a Junior Online Manager to join our Web team in Tokyo! Does this sound like the perfect job for you? Read on for details.
Lomography Japan is looking for a Junior Online Manager to join our Web team, which operates the Lomography Japan website. The position is located in Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo.
Junior Online Manager Japan
Location: Tokyo, Japan
As a Junior Online and Marketing Manager you will be in charge of all Japan related online matters regarding the content of marketing events online and offline and for online shop sales. You´ll be working closely with your local Lomography Team and the Online & Marketing Teams in Vienna, serving as communication link for all online & marketing matters with Lomography HQ.
• Maintain and improve the Japan Lomography Online Shop as well as 3rd party Online shops.
• Develop and implement strategies for stronger up-selling and for increasing conversion rates.
• Assume the responsibility of providing ideas and content mainly geared towards the Japan market.
• Assume the responsibility of regular and correct reporting to HQ – on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
• Efficiently communicate local Issues with the HQ Online Department, developing local strategies and making sure approval processes are observed.
• Help with customer service overflow during peak seasons.
Marketing & PR
• Execute international marketing concepts (online & offline)
• Build up a local press/blogger network and take care that we get consistent articles about products and Lomography as a brand itself.
• Take care of online/offline events/entertainment for the local Lomography community.
• Find effective collaboration partners and follow-up on each collaboration project.
• Assume the responsibility for research and development of online and offline marketing campaigns.
• Manage Google AdWords (and/or Yahoo Listing) and our affiliate network.
• Assume the responsibility for all editorial content generated by Lomography & the local contents
• Localize/Translate global contents on your own & with the cooperation of the community so that they can be used as local contents
• Communicate events and collaborations via Japan Lomography website.
• Develop strategies to enhance the Japan community on the Japan Lomography website.
• Fluent Japanese skills
• Business Level / Fluent Level English skills
• Basic commercial knowledge
• Knowledge of current web developments, especially of social media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Tumblr, Vimeo and other new platforms)
• Must show ability to coordinate and manage projects and to meet deadlines
• Ability to multi-task
• Excellent personal time management
• Experience in a similar position is a plus
• Working autonomously, as well as part of a team
• Diligent, organized, proactive and solution-oriented work style
• Ability to keep up in a fast-paced environment
• Online Marketing, PR and/or Event Management experience is a big plus
• Open-minded and communicative
• Lomographic experience a big plus
• Design skills/ Photoshop/Illustrator is a plus
Employment: Full time
Job start date: as soon as possible
Applications please send to: Application (resume and cover letter) please send to: email@example.com
written by soundfoodaround on 2013-10-04 in #news #lomography #recruitment #chiyoda-ku #opportunity #job #online-manager #recruit #employment #staff #junior-online-manager #placement #tokyo #japan #web