If you are creative, detail-oriented, marketing and SEO-savvy, and would love to manage a team of writers and designers for the love of an awesome campaign, then you might just be the person we’re looking for!
We are looking for a coordinator to run our creative agency team in Manila. In this role, you will be responsible for all online creative output from the team, from text to design. You should have a great eye for what makes a captivating text and eye-catching design, and the ability to lead a team of writers and designers whilst working to strict deadlines. If this sounds like your dream job, then please apply!
As the Agency Manager, you’ll be in charge of the following:
• Manage all online text, design and SEO tasks within the Manila team.
• Work on strong marketing concepts for newsletters and larger projects.
• Organize and streamline a well-structured online marketing team who constantly work together with a cohesive goal and concept in mind.
• Manage projects from start to finish, produce great results and hit deadlines
• Art direction and quality control of all design and creative output from the Manila Agency.
• Give constructive feedback on online marketing texts and designs and maintain a high quality in all communications.
• Work together with other staff members; co-ordinate projects from start to finish.
• Manage SEO and Paid Search campaigns using tools such as MOZ and Adwords.
• Coordinate on-site and affiliate banner create, rotation and optimization.
• Send newsletters and analyze the success of marketing campaigns – Adapt marketing strategy based on statistics.
• Work together with regional teams so that marketing projects are localized in a strong way.
• Ability to write magazine articles and newsletters if required.
If you meet the following requirements, you better send in your application.
• University degree in marketing, communications or a related field
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Marketing
• Flexible and able to work under pressure with great time management
• Ability to lead a team of creative members and manage people
• Eye for good design that defines our brand
• Work experience in co-ordinating projects from start to finish – Preferably in the creative industry
• Perfect English and knowledge of English grammar rules
• Knowledge of design principals and experience in giving feedback on designs
• Team player and interest in an international working environment
• Dedication and flexibility
• Open-minded, communicative and outgoing personality
• At least basic knowledge of analogue photography and cameras
This is a full-time position. If you are interested, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. We look forward to your application!