This Valentine's Day, let's play Cupid and help us fill out the rest of the Lomo Love Story, happening in Twitter!
There’s a Lomo Love Story that’s waiting to unfold in Twitter. As is often the case, it’s a matter of boy meets girl but that’s just the beginning, the twists and turns are for you to decide. Help us write “A True Analogue Love Story" – we have started it off, and so now we invite you to carry on the romance.
Go to this link or search LomoLoveStory where you will see the how this tail begins:
#LomoLoveStory A lovely girl on a lovely day was waiting for something interesting to happen
#LomoLoveStory Nearby a guy, dreaming of love was unaware, soon he’d meet the girl he had been looking for.
Now to decide what will happen next! Simply upload or select a photo from your album that you think would take our two love birds closer together, or maybe make a good bump in the road and click the Tweet button below.
First, you will see the following “A photo by LomoHome Name http://bit.ly/ajXuTD #lomography”
To play the game simply leave in your LomoHome Name the bit.ly link and change #lomography to #LomoLoveStory
Now you will see your Tweet appear as the next line in the story just like plainjane http://bit.ly/ioL8T #LomoLoveStory
So tell us, what will happen next?! Amour is a funny thing and love can take a lot of twists and turns.
Remember! The photo and text should work together in telling the story. It can be funny, sweet, or an out-of-the-blue twist – as long it complements what happened previously. We’re all dying to find out what happens next!
- 5 Piggies for contributing to this beautiful little love story! Each person gets one time 5 Piggy Points for making a contrabution to the #LomoLoveStory.
- You must, login to your Twitter account, add #LomoLoveStory and leave your community name so we know where to send your hard earned points.
- The Lomography City Guide Vienna and Fisheye2 Pink will be the grand Valentine’s Day prize to the 3 Lomography community members that posted the most Tweets to the #LomoLoveStory!
- Game ends Friday February 12th 2010 at 23:00 CET
- 5 Piggy Points will be given & 3 Winners will be announced in the blog Tuesday February 16th 2010.
We hope you have fun!