We've teamed up with quirky, cool and exotic band White Shoes & the Couples Company from Indonesia! Enter our competition and you could win band merchandise and a Konstruktor DIY Camera!
White Shoes & the Couples Company are an up-and-coming Indonesian band making a splash in the international music scene. Having played huge festivals including SXSW, and successfully completed a European tour, their unique blend of funk, pop and jazz makes this Jakarta based band a rare jewel in the growing indie scene. In case you aren’t familiar with White Shoes & the Couples Company, check out this clip from a roof top jam session in Hong Kong! If you already know and love them, then just sit back and enjoy the music!
Love them? We knew you would! We’ve got a fantastic competition for you. You could win some wonderful White Shoes & the Couples Company merchandise and a best-selling Konstruktor DIY! All you need to do is check out more of White Shoes & the Couples Company's music, find that perfect summer song, and snap away! We’ve got some great prizes in store for you.
Our grand prize winner will receive:
- 1 Konstruktor DIY Camera
- Lomography film
- 2 special CDs autographed by White Shoes & the Couples Company
- 1 White Shoes & the Couples Company Calendar
3 lucky people will receive runner-up prizes:
- 1 White Shoes & the Couples Company CD
- Lomography film
- Photos should follow the theme — “inspired by the music of White Shoes & the Couples Company”.
- Entrants can submit up to 10 photos.
- Selected photos will be announced shortly after the end of the competition.
- All photos must be taken with an analogue camera.
- The deadline for submissions is September 2nd.
The Konstruktor is the world’s first Do-It-Yourself 35mm SLR camera. With it, you can easily build your very own camera from scratch. It’s the perfect tool for having fun whilst learning the exciting mechanics behind how analogue photography works. Get yours from the Online Shop or Lomography Gallery Stores Worldwide. Find out more about the camera on the Konstruktor Site.