Stealthy, sleek and likely 007's camera of choice. "You can take images and stay very low-key". Let's hear more from Natura owner, shooter and Lomography's own agent: somapic!
1. How long have you been shooting with the Natura?
I have had my Natura for about 2 years now and it´s my favorite “don´t think just shoot” cam ever since!
2. Share your favorite photo with us:
At least one of my favs….
3. What do you like about this shot (#2)?
It was a real snapshot, I like the contrast and the graininess.
4. What’s your favorite film to shoot with this camera?
It’s awesome with Fuji Neopan 1600 and the Superia 1600 in very low light conditions but also Tungsten and Redscale work great with it!
5. Is it true that the Natura doesn’t require much light to take good photos?
Yes, not much light and no flash – it´s perfect for concerts, parties, nighttime cityscapes…
6. Describe the Natura in three words:
Simple, Precise, Solid.
7. Would you recommend the Natura, and why?
On top of the above it’s super lightweight & pocket sized and features a zoom lens which is really practical for the everyday snapshooting. It also is silent although motorized – so you can take images and stay very low-key.
*Only available in select Asian countries