It may be miniature-sized, but it sure packs a lot of punch. Don't let the cute looks fool you - here are 110 reasons why it's cool to shoot 110 format!
- It’s cute.
- Photographing kids will no longer be a problem – the baby-sized camera will surely attract curious glances and smiles!
- It easily slips into your pocket.
- … and out of your pocket, for super-easy picture taking.
- Like 35mm and 120, you can experiment with different kinds of films – Redscale, Slide, Color Negative, and Black & White
- You can discreetly take a photo of your crush without him/her noticing.
- Hate small talk? It can be a great conversational piece.
- Because big things are overrated.
- You can bet with friends who ask “Does that thing work” and YOU’LL DEFINITELY WIN
- It will delight your parents and grandparents and make them nostalgic.
- You can sneak it in parties and secretly take photos of your friends’ drunken dancing.
- It’s a cool way to get kids started on analogue photography!
- It’s perfect for spontaneous snapshots.
- It’s feather-light.
- It’s perfect for introverts who are too shy/like to hide (because it’s so small).
- It’s perfect for extroverts who like being the center of the attention (how can you not notice this tiny camera?!).
- You can take photos on the palm of your hand.
- It gives off amazing colors.
- You can recycle the film cartridge.
- You can carry it anywhere you go.
- It changes your view of things.
- You can tie it your bike basket and take photos of your ride.
- It’s unpredictable!
- Lomography offers 110 Cameras in different designs, to match your mood and style.
- It makes you happy.
- Because of its small size, taking photos from ridiculous angles will be easier.
- It’s not intimidating.
- Girls will flock to you and coo, “OMG it’s so cuuuute!”
- It gives off amazing surprises digital can’t reproduce.
- A normal 4-exposure film strip is just as long as a pencil!
- You can capture amazing moments with 110.
- It looks funky.
- It will never run out of surprises!
- The film doubles as a keychain accessory.
- It can be quite sexy, too.
- It has a cult following that you could get into.
- 110 Cameras entice you with a come-hither look, instead of a glaring come-on.
- You can load up four different 110 cameras with four different films (Orca B&W, Lobster Redscale, Color Tiger, and Peacock X-Pro), take them with you, and they won’t weigh you down.
- It doesn’t intimidate.
- It provides a new way to enjoy analogue.
- It’s simply amazing!
- Because big things come in small packages.
- There are no complicated settings to fuss with.
- You can brag about how this tiny piece of film can be worth a thousand words.
- You can experiment with various shooting styles.
- It’s convenient.
- You’ll be famous in your neighborhood. “Ah, the one who takes awesome photos with that tiny camera? (S)he’s my neighbor.”
- You can shoot Fisheye in 110!
- You can go on your travels and adventures, and your 110 camera won’t cramp your style.
- These films are readily available!
Take a look at this gallery – each of the photos is enough reason to make you fall in love with 110 format!
Lomography’s Baby 110 Cameras! They’re fun-sized, come in different colors and styles, and shoots delightful photos.
Our ever-expanding range of 110 Films – we’ve got Black & White, Color Negative, Redscale, and Slide.
Film is awesome! (But you know that already)
There’s more to love about film, see the Future Is Analogue site and be inspired.
written by shhquiet on 2013-01-22 in #news #110 #reasons #lomography-orca-black-white-110 #diana-baby-110 #lomography-lobster-110 #lomography-peacock-x-pro-110 #fisheye-baby-110 #lomography-color-tiger-110