New year, new analogue goals! Here are some of what I hope to achieve this 2013.
I’ve listed down 20 things that I wish to achieve this year for my analogue bucket list! Read on!
1. Get LomoHome of the Day.
2. Win a Lomo Rumble.
3. Do a film swap with someone from another country.
4. Buy a camera in the Lomo Shop using my piggies.
5. Use an infrared film
6. Shoot a wedding entirely in film
7. Shoot a local festival entirely in film
8. Encourage someone else to get started in analog photography
9. Buy a scanner (for my home-developed black and whites)
10. Meet more Lomo friends.
11. Do portraits of my family and friends.
12. Use a pinhole camera.
13. Test an old Polaroid camera that’s been sitting here in the house for years now.
14. Win a photo contest (either online or not).
15. Join/ submit my photos for a local exhibit.
16. Build a Lomowall.
17. Sort out and archive my negatives properly
18. Make use of the empty spools and canisters I’ve acquired over the years
19. Make a LomoKino Movie.
20. Try shooting a 110 camera.
Fingers crossed! I hope to scratch out some of the goals listed here!