We're launching one of our biggest special rumbles yet - Designers and Analogue Enthusiasts alike, this is your chance to have your own LOMO LC-A+ design sold all over the world! Win valuable prizes such as a 3-day trip to our Vienna HQ and more!
Design the LOMO LC-A+ Your Way!
Still part of our LOMO LC-A 25th Anniversary Celebrations, we’re giving all you design-minded analogue heads the opportunity of the lifetime! Your task is to create a custom skin for the legendary LOMO LC-A+. Design it with any medium you want, but keep in mind that the winning entry is meant for mass production! With your efforts, we are giving out unarguably one of the best prizes we’ve had for a Rumble ever – read on!
The Grand Prize
A life-changing opportunity to see your design concept transformed into a limited edition LOMO LC-A+ and sold all over the world!
- Priceless exposure in the design field.
- A 3-day trip to the Lomography HQ in Vienna. Hotel and flight included.
- 5 of your self-designed LOMO LC-A+ cameras.
- Runners-up will see their design concepts in a future newsletter, gallery and who knows – an exhibit of the best works!
- Download the LOMO LC-A+ camera template here.
- Cut it out like a paper camera.
- Use your creativity – customise the paper camera and send us the pictures!
- Upload your customised templates to this rumble page (if they’re in JPG format) or send it by post in all its analogue splendour to the Lomography Vienna HQ.
- If you’re sending your entries in PDF format please send them directly to email@example.com
- Entries should be original, and should not contain any elements of copyrighted material.
- You could submit as much entries as you can – creativity is key to winning this competition!
- By submitting your entries, you allow Lomography to use submissions for promotional purposes. Entries with no initial physical submissions may be asked to send over their mock-ups as needed.
- Competition ends January 10th, 2010 MN.
A jury will go through all the entries and contact the best ones who will then work with the Lomography Design team to see if their customisation concept could become a reality! Up and coming designers are encouraged to submit their entries – this is one opportunity that you shouldn’t miss!