What if the Lens Licker meets Lomo Santa Claus? They probably chat about analogue photography,cameras blah blah blah...but more of that later! It's the end of the year so how about me as adi_totp share my own failed shots side by side my very own (maybe) great snaps? Come on, let me show you all!
Have I been so naughty or nice? That’s a pretty simple question!
To make it quick and simple, I will make a short list of just 10 shots. 5 failed shots and 5 shots of (maybe) great ones!
So here I will start with the failed ones!
1. I forgot to set the LC-Wide to 0.9-Infinity setting. I must have been singing “Houdini” while shooting this!
2. I always tell myself to push and play with the ISO setting while using the LC-Wide. But this time I got it all wrong! I thought at that time it was so bright and I decided to set the ISO to 800 and then come this shot!
3. To be honest, I really don’t know what happened to this one. I shot it while walking through the streets of Udaipur and the sun was up brightly.
4. There was a time that I spent my days taking evening class. Class start at 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM. I don’t know what time I arrived at home when I took this shot. I was really sleepy and when I was washing my hand, I had this idea to take a self portrait in front of a mirror. I’m not drunk but I’m totally sleepy so a note to myself: Don’t take shots while sleepy!
5. I really don’t know what it is! I forgot when I took it! Oh my! What is this!?
So, did Lomo Santa Claus give a word about them? No? Yes?
Come on let me share the (maybe) great ones!
1. I shot this with my trusty Lomo LC-A+ RL and paired it with the rare Fuji Sensia 100 film. I love this shot personally and there’s something about it. Simply because it’s Taj Mahal!
2. A portrait of my little brother. I was testing my La Sardina with a black and white film. I really don’t know the first layer was that tall grass. I just shot my little brother two times. Looks like he has a evil twin! Muahahahaha!
3. I know another shot of India. I really like this photo because in the morning I was walking then this boy show up and said “Mister! Take a photo of me!” . But before that very moment, there’s a writing on the wall “THE LITTLE PRINCE” and I certainly shot it then that boy called me. I decided to push the MX button then immediately shot the boy! The boy then said “Thanks!” . There you go! He’s the Little Prince.
4. There’s a lot stories behind this photo. For me it’s kind of a motivation during my time in Ubud.
“DON’T BE WORRY”
5. From all pizza shots that I have in my personal lomo archive. I think this one makes me hungry, really hungry! The colors of it made me could smell that delicious pizza! I know I love pizza that much! Oh pizza I love you!
Have I been so naughty or nice?
Hey Lomo Santa Claus!
Ho Ho Ho Ho Ho!
Your Lens Licker Friend,