We’ve just entered the month of hallows and it’s about time to have a new showdown started as well! Sadly we’re not going to run another spooky-themed one. So read on what it’ll be this time!
By definition, a ninja is someone who is deployed for unorthodox warfare that includes sabotage, infiltration and even assassination! And they live by one simple rule – they can never be seen and must succumb to obscurity all the time. A Lomographer is comparable to these ninjas, they also have these so-called Golden Rules to live by everytime they’re out snapshooting stuff, along with this dogmatic approach to any thing analogue, they are able to cultivate these creative shots that altogether abandon the norms of photography. Makes sense, huh?
So what do we exactly need in this new round of the Hipshot showdown? We want to see those unguarded moments, the unabashed fashion of clicking your Lomo camera at someone’s face or something your Lomographic heart desires – your most candid shots recorded on film!
Get them uploaded soon, you got a month to do so! Good luck!
- 2 winners will be selected, one by the Jury and another winner will be determined by the number of likes on the submitted photo (within the showdown period)
- Prize(s): Jury’s choice will receive 15 Piggies and a badge while the Community’s choice will have a very special badge to be pinned in their LomoHome
- Film/Camera Type: Any analogue photo not digitally enhanced or manipulated. Please keep in mind of our ‘candid’ theme.
- Upload Limit: 1 photo per user
- Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px in either width or height.
- Meta data must be completed (camera, film, location & 3 tags)