Lomography Magazine offers you the perfect platform to an international audience! Have something to say? Submit to the Lomography Magazine for a chance to be heard. Whether you are a seasoned writer, or a motivated beginner, we want to hear from you. Read below for what type of articles we are looking for. Remember, writing for the Lomography Magazine earns you Piggies!
Requested Posts are what we are looking for now and will earn you 10 Piggy Points. If there’s something you want to write about that fits the submissions guidelines but is not on the list, submit it anyway, you will get 5 Piggy Points!
This Month’s Requests
While we are no longer accepting submissions for News articles, we still want your tips! Tips are considered articles where Lomography or analogue photography are featured. Shoot us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, and you will be credited for every approved/published tip!
- Oktoberfest in Analogue – Everyone is looking forward to this world-famous festival of free-flowing beer, so if you’re going to an Oktoberfest event in your part of the world, share your photos and stories with us!
- Trick or Treat and other Halloween traditions – How do you celebrate Halloween on your side of the world? We’d like to know about your Halloween traditions, Trick or Treat or something else!
- Autumn Leaves All Around – Fall is upon us once more, so it’s time for you to showcase your beautiful autumn scenes captured on film!
- Your Childhood in Analogue – Once again, we want you to share with us your childhood captured in film, if you haven’t yet!
- To Russia with Love: With only a few months left before the winter season officially begins let’s pay tribute to one of the world’s most dazzling, picture-perfect countries famed for its cold weather. From popular tourist sights, everyday snaps, or hole in the wall cafes or vodka joins share your stories of Russia with us.
- Sunrise, Sunset: Capturing these fleeting moments on film always leaves us lomographers with a great feeling of contentment. Whether at the beach or from the 4th floor of your office building, share with us the best places you’ve ever caught a beautiful sunset or welcomed an inspiring sunrise.
- Made in China: Having just celebrated the Mid Autumn festival, share with us your personal celebrations of this Chinese tradition. In addition to mooncakes and other Mid-Autumn festivities, we’ll also open the floor for China-related locations submissions. From the Great Wall to Beijing Road, feel free to share your Chinese excursions.
- Diana Baby 110
- Fisheye Baby 110 Bauhaus Edition
- Diana Mini & Flash – Latitude
- LomoKino MUBI Edition
- Lubitel 166+
- Any 110 film
- Lomography Color Tiger 110
- Lomography Color X-Pro Sunset Strip 100 35mm
- Lomography Mixed Film Pack 120
- Fuji Superia Reala 100 120
- Button Set 10 diana world tour
- DigitaLIZA 120 Film Scanning Mask
- Fritz the Blitz Adapter Kit
- Spooky lighting techniques – Share your tips on lighting up your subjects for some beautifully eerie photos
- Ghostly Doubles – Do you know how to take ghostly double exposed photos? Tell us about it and scare us with your photos!
- Franken-splitzes – Ever created some monstrous creatures while taking photos using splitzers? Maybe you can recreate them and tell us how to do it, just in time for giving everyone a scare this Halloween!
- Capturing Autumn – Share your tips for taking great autumn photos that go beyond the usual shots of fallen leaves
Additionally, if you’re interested in becoming one of our regular writers, read this call-out article and we’ll be waiting for your responses! Thank you!