A new month has arrived and this can only mean one thing, time for another Hipshot showdown! Have your very best snaps ready as we have a new theme for this round wherein you’ll certainly get excited, you’ll click that shutter button more than once!
X-pro, redscale, push-pull processing, are just few of the many jargons you might’ve already encountered with analogue photography, all of which are in fact some of the endless possibilties you can do with film emulsions! But have you heard of MX? In Lomography, it’s not only something of a norm – it’s an urban trend for years now wherein you are supposed to expose a film frame more than once, in other words, Multi-Exposures! With its ongoing popularity, we were even obliged to put in an MX-switch button in our cameras, like the Lomo LC-Wide for example!
Let’s make things a bit easier this time for this showdown, so show us you’re very best MX’d shot! Either you did it with a flick of the MX switch button or went with the shoot-rewind-shoot scheme, we want your snaps no matter what kind of photographic equation you used!
- 2 winners will be selected, one by the Jury and another winner will be determined by the number of likes on the submitted photo (within the showdown period)
- Prize(s): Jury’s choice will receive 15 Piggies and a badge while the Community’s choice will have a very special badge to be pinned in their LomoHome
- Film/Camera Type: Any analogue photo not digitally enhanced or manipulated. Please keep in mind of our ‘multi-exposure’ theme.
- Upload Limit: 1 photo per user
- Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px in either width or height.
- Meta data must be completed (camera, film, location & 3 tags)