Lomography Magazine offers you the perfect platform to an international audience! Have something to say? Submit to the Lomography Magazine for a chance to be heard. Whether you are a seasoned writer, or a motivated beginner, we want to hear from you. Read below for what type of articles we are looking for. Remember, writing for the Lomography Magazine earns you Piggies!
Requested Posts are what we are looking for now and will earn you 10 Piggy Points. If there’s something you want to write about that fits the submissions guidelines but is not on the list, submit it anyway, you will get 5 Piggy Points!
This Month’s Requests
While we are no longer accepting submissions for News articles, we still want your tips! Tips are considered articles where Lomography or analogue photography are featured. Shoot us an e-mail at email@example.com, and you will be credited for every approved/published tip!
- Back to School – It’s time to go back to books, classmates, and classrooms, so if you have some school snaps why not share them with us, and maybe even tell us if you’re looking forward to go back to school!
- Book Covers in Lomgraphs – If you can change the covers of your favorite books into your own lomographs, which would you choose? We’re intrigued, so show us, tell us!
- Your Childhood in Analogue – Once again, we want you to share with us your childhood captured in film, if you haven’t yet!
- Rosy Redscales – Show us your lovely blushing snaps taken using redscale films
- Autumn Leaves All Around – Fall is upon us once more, so it’s time for you to showcase your beautiful autumn scenes captured on film!
- End of Summer — Memories of summers past — not limited to beaches of course!
- I Dream of Africa — Whether you’re lucky enough to have been on a safari or just tried an African restaurant, anything Africa-related is welcome here!
- Back to School — From preschools to your favorite uni, let’s celebrate the opening of a new school year with a visit to the world’s different educational institutions.
- Aww, it’s Autumn! — Let’s welcome the start of the brr…err…“-BER” months with our favorite spots (beautiful parks, cafes etc.) for picture-perfect Autumn scenes!
*City Guide* submissions for Seoul and Paris — we’re close to rounding up entries for our Seoul and Paris City Guides and we encourage you to be a part of it! Make sure to not miss out on these big Lomography events by sending in your Seoul and Paris City Guides now and be awarded 15 Piggies for each published Locations article!
- Diana Baby 110
- Fisheye Baby 110
- Fuji Natura Classica
- Diana F+ & Flash – Metropolis
- La Sardina & Flash – Copernicus
- Any 110 film
- Lomography Color Tiger 110
- Fuji Natura 1600
- Agfa Pro 200 35mm Expired
- Kodak Ektachrome 64T/EPY 35mm
- LC-A+ Krab
- Spinner 360° Motorizer
- Fisheye Adaptor Set
- Fritz the Blitz Adapter Kit
- Dress Up Your Sardina – Share your ideas on dressing up that La Sardina, whether through a custom case or a camera body design!
- Rad Redscales — Tell us how you make the most out of your redscale films
- Capturing Autumn – Share your tips for taking great autumn photos that go beyond the usual shots of fallen leaves
Additionally, if you’re interested in becoming one of our regular writers, read this call-out article and we’ll be waiting for your responses! Thank you!