Lomography is looking for a digital marketing genius in China to help us expand the analogue universe inside China's vast internet landscape!
If you are located in Shanghai, or willing to be relocated, and you consider yourself a natural talent in digital marketing and possess a strong interest in the ecommerce business, you are exactly the person we are looking for!
Junior Digital Marketing and Online Manager of China
We are recruiting a “Junior Digital Marketing and Online Manager of China” to work with our Shanghai team in China. As our Junior Online Manager China, you will be responsible to assist the online team to develop the Chinese market. A main part of your job will be rolling out strategy to grow the online sales and community of China. Keep reading for the details!
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
• Execution of the international online marketing concept
• Find effective collaboration partners and follow-up each collaboration project under the direction of the Online Manager
• Research and development of online marketing campaigns to outreach beyond the first class cities of China.
• Assist the Online Manager China on the day-to-day business to maintain and improve the online sales of china
• Work closely with the Online Manager to develop and implement strategies for stronger up-selling and increasing conversion rates.
• Assisting the Online Manager to provide marketing and sales ideas and content to develop the major cities.
• Sales development of the secondary and potential markets within China.
• Assist the Online Manager China to grow the existing community of China.
• Communicating events and collaboration via the Chinese Lomography Website
• Elaborate strategies to enhance the Chinese community outside of the main cities.
• Native Chinese & fluent English skills
• Knowledge of current web developments, especially social media both inside and outside of China.
• Understanding the online consumer behavior and online business in China.
• Must show ability to coordinate and manage projects and work sharp on deadlines.
• Ability to multi-task
• Excellent personal time management
• Working autonomously, as well as part of the team
• Diligent, organized, proactive and solution-oriented work style
• Ability to keep up in a fast-paced environment
• Online marketing experience is a big plus – e.g. keyword ads, Cooperation with online community in China
• Open minded and communicative
• Lomographic experience is a big plus
Job start date: As soon as possible
Please send us your application (including CV, certificates, code samples, reference projects, OSS contribution) to firstname.lastname@example.org