Do you want to be one of Lomography.asia's new section chiefs? What this means is being a regular contributor, having brainstorm sessions with our editors, and being featured all over Lomography.asia, Lomography Asia's Facebook page and more. Also, you'll be the go-to source for information by other Lomographers peeping into our window on analogue Asia.
So, do you have what it takes to be a regular, how about nominating yourself or a friend via their lomohome? All you have to do is show your interest via a post in our comments and tell us which locale you’d be reppin’! This would be a city within the country you’re currently living in within Asia – Easter, South East, Central Asia & South Asia.
- Locations: Been someplace uncharted by Lomographers previously? How about Mongolia, Western China, Tibet, Central India, Burma, Laos, or Cambodia? Are your trip’s rolls of film awaiting development – still tucked snugly away in your rucksack?Well, hop to it and fill in the green land on our LomoLocations map above! Submit your Locations pieces now!
- Analogue Lifestyle: These can be essays about your city, people that live the analogue life, interesting things that only you as an insider would know about. Perhaps you dear ol’ ma is a famous cook of local cuisine and you’d like to pay homage to her dinners you’ve been enjoying since childhood? Do it now!
- Events: Is there a party, event opening, analoge-o-licious event that your fellow Lomographers should be in on? The more colorful cameras, outfits, and creative attitudes the better right? Submit your snack-bowl and hired-act for the evening tips here.
- News: Something new this way comes? We’ll if you catch wind that a reality show from the States is filming in Macau, some major banking firm dumps their computers out on the road and goes analogue with typewriters, or you spot a local celeb with a Lomography camera then you got it! Submit those stories here.
- LomoAmigos: Do you have a cool buddy? Are you whey-cool yourself? By cool, of course we mean you live the analogue life in some shape or form and have an interesting background and story to share! Let's hear about their lives here.