For our weekly tribute, we turn the spotlight back on the great comic actor, Charlie Chaplin. And the inspiration for this rumble is one of his iconic trademarks: His masterful mustache! Read on to find out who won the Rumble!
This rumble competition was made to pay tribute to Charlie Chaplin’s masterful mustache. So we asked lomographers to submit photos showcasing their (or someone else’s) mustachios! Looking at all the soup-strainers and picking the best ones was one hilarious journey, but we did find the top five crumb catchers in this hairy competition!
Just to remind you of the goodies the winners get, here’s the list of the prizes again!
- Prize(s): 5 winners of 10 Piggies each.
- Each winner will receive a badge for their LomoHomes.
And the rules once again:
- Film/Camera Type: Any analogue photo not digitally enhanced or manipulated.
- Upload Limit: 3 photos
- Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px.
- Meta data must be completed (camera, film, location & 3 tags).
- Deadline of submission was on May 10, 2012.
Will it be authentically real, synthetically fake, or permanent marker, these winners have the bristles to accentuate any mustache into something worth more than a stubble! Take a look at the five masterful mustaches that made it to the top of the rumble!
Congratulations to all the winners! Thank you for the participation everyone, and hope to see you in the next competition!