Prints, pleats, patterns, now that’s a class that Susie Bubble and Yvan Rodic would approve! Be introduced to the brief history of fashion photography, its intrinsic and prolific role in analogue photography and the major purveyors of contemporary fashion imagery.
Learn the tricks of the trade before we set out to document style on the streets. Best of all, you get to choose the camera you’d like to specialize in for this session!
What: Junior Session: PASSION FOR FASHION: SNAPPING SAVVILY IN A SEA OF STREET STYLE
When: Sat, 21st Jul 12 @ 1-3pm
Email your name, contact and the session title to firstname.lastname@example.org to register. Spaces are extremely limited, don’t miss out on this golden opportunity for an analogue education!
SUMMER SCHOOL FEES
- $20 a session (inclusive of a loaner camera, a roll of film and LomoLab development, scans and prints)
- Sign up for all 4 sessions and receive a $10 discount off total fees ($70 instead of $80) as well as a Graduation Certificate.
- Sign up as a group of 10 and receive 10% off total fees.
- All attendees will receive a 10% off coupon to use at the Lomography Gallery Store Singapore.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the session is scheduled to start in order for our professors to take attendance!
Where: Lomography Gallery Store Singapore
295 South Bridge Road #01-01
+65 6223 8850
written by lomographysg on 2012-07-02 in #events #cross-processing #street-photography #color-negatives #black-and-white #lomography-gallery-store #35mm-films #fashion #gallery-store #analogue-photography #workshops #color-slides #photowalk #analogue-cameras #portraits #street-style #120-films