Lomography Magazine offers you the perfect platform to an international audience! Have something to say? Submit to the Lomography Magazine for a chance to be heard. Whether you are a seasoned writer, or a motivated beginner, we want to hear from you. Read below for what type of articles we are looking for. Remember, writing for the Lomography Magazine earns you Piggies!
Requested Posts are what we are looking for now and will earn you 10 Piggy Points. If there’s something you want to write about that fits the submissions guidelines but is not on the list, submit it anyway, you will get 5 Piggy Points!
This Month’s Requests
- LomoCelebs – Celebrity sightings with Lomographic/analogue cameras and their photographs
- Festivals in Film – July festivities in your city (ex. 4th of July, Bastille Day, etc.)
- Analogue coverage of public events (ex. film photography exhibits, galleries, film screenings, and museum shows)
Got Tips? Tips are considered articles where Lomography or analogue photography are featured. Email us at email@example.com. (5 Piggy Points per approved/published tip!)
- Seeing Double – Show off those eye-catching double (or even multiple) exposed photos
- One with Nature – Your chronicles of some outdoor adventures and activities coupled with breath-taking snaps of nature’s beauty
- Fourth of July – Your stories and film snaps of Fourth of July celebrations
- Rainbow Bright – Your color negatives/color slide photographs in galleries
- Pet Portraits – Your prized photos of your beloved pets—doesn’t have to be just dogs or cats!
- Arts & Culture. There’s art in every corner of the city. Sometimes it’s quite obvious, sometimes you got to look twice. Where’s your source of inspiration?
- Escape from the City. Sometimes you need to flee from the daily trappings of city life. So where do you go to relax and recharge your batteries?
- Food and Drink. Where’s the most sizzling Schnitzel? The smoothest ice cream or the finest brewed coffee in town? From traditional eateries to avant garde fusion joints, this is about the best and most secret hole in the wall discoveries to satisfy your every craving.
- Urban Adventures. Take your camera and dig deep into the city: this is as lomographic as it gets. Get electric, feel the beat and shoot from the hip as you explore the highs and lows of the metropolis.
*City Guide* submissions for Seoul and Paris — we’re close to rounding up entries for our Seoul and Paris City Guides and we encourage you to be a part of it! Make sure to not miss out on these big Lomography events by sending in your Seoul and Paris City Guides now and be awarded 15 Piggies for each published Locations article!
- La Sardina & Flash “The Guvnor” Edition
- Fisheye Baby 110 Basic
- LomoKino Mubi Edition
- Kiev 4
- Fed 1
- Lomography Orca 110 B&W Film
- Any 110 Film
- Lomography Mixed Film Pack 120
- Fuji Chrome 64T 120
- Kodak Ektachrome EPP 100 35mm (Expired)
- Diana+ 110mm Wide A.+Tele Lens
- Diana Cable Release Adaptor
- Tunnelvision lens
- Dazzling Doubles – Share your valuable tips on creating the perfect doubles!
- Crafty Charms – Creative and clever DIY projects using Lomography camera charms
- Dress Up Your Sardina – Share your ideas on dressing up that La Sardina, whether through a custom case or a camera body design!
- Fire Away! – Tips and tricks for the perfect fireworks photos
- Horizon Hotshots – Tips on using the panoramic Horizon Kompakt or the Horizon Perfekt
Additionally, if you’re interested in becoming one of our regular writers, read this call-out article and we’ll be waiting for your responses! Thank you!