Lomography and the Downtown Austin Alliance would like to introduce the “As Austin As It Gets” Rumble! A rumble all about Austin, Texas! Check out more information after the jump!
The Downtown Austin Alliance (DAA) is looking to Lomography to help revitalize their website with the help of photo submissions of the city of Austin. The DAA is a partnership of Property Owners, Businesses, and Individuals devoted to promoting and maintaining a safe, clean, attractive, accessible, and fun Downtown environment for visitors as well residents.
For this competition, we want you to capture the essence and vitality of downtown Austin in a picture! Any cool spots to dine, wine, party and do some sightseeing are all we need. Help us uncover the urban beauty of this city by showing us your Austin! Extra points for anyone who has photos of Downtown Austin West of I-35, North of Riverside, East of Lamar and South of the University of Texas!
The Grand Prize winner will receive:
- The winning photo to be featured on DAA’s Homepage
- $50.00 Lomography Gift Certificate
2 Runners Up will each receive:
- Their winning photos to be featured on separate DAA's Subcategory Landing Pages
- $25.00 Lomography Gift Certificates
- Film/Camera Type: Any analogue photo not digitally enhanced or manipulated.
- Upload Limit: 5 images
- Deadline: June 27th, 2012
- Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px in either width or height. You must have a high resolution image available (minimum 300 dpi)
Don’t forget to “Like” the Downtown Austin Alliance on Facebook! Good luck!