Only one month to go and it's time for Berlin Fashion Week again. But this time Berlin is not only host to international fashion designers and supermodels but also to creative filmmakers like you! The very first Berlin Fashion Film Festival open its doors for our LomoKino camera. Show us your fashion movie and be part of the Berlin Fashion Week and this unique festival. Read on for more competition details…
This year for the first time outstanding film directors, emerging fashion talent, and influential characters of the international creative scene come together in Berlin to be part of Berlin Fashion Film Festival.
The festival takes place during Berlin Fashion Week in July and is curated by major creative players like Vogue Italy, Esmod Berlin and Sugarhigh. Furthermore it has to offer an international “Who’s Who” list of jury members, including German DJ Oliver Koletzki, New York based director Johan Renck as well as Paris based fashion critic and video journalist Diane Pernet and many more.
Explore fashion through cinema
Next to the existing 6 categories (including Best Fashion, Best Cinematography, Best Music, etc.) our LomoKino got its own category! Take part in this fashion film competition and submit your Best LomoKino Production till 26th of June. The jury of the Berlin Fashion Film Festival will choose ONE overall winner among all submissions.
The winning film will be shown on BerlinFashionFilmFestival.net from 27th of June onwards and will be screened across the city at several locations throughout the duration of the Berlin Fashion Week from 4th – 6th of July. And of course the winner will be provided with 2 tickets to attend the festival.
But this is not all! The winner will also be awared with a Lomography film package and the movie will be screened at the Lomography Gallery Store Berlin during Fashion Week, together with 5 runner’s up.
Get inspired by our LomoAmigos The Broken Hearts DJs and create your own LomoKino fashion movie!
Competition Submission Rules
- Any movie filmed with the LomoKino including a fashion related theme.
- The movie must be in the English language or have English subtitles (to the extent where it contains dialogue or text).
- Submission Limit: 1 movie
- Length: min. of 1 minute to max. 7 minutes
- Meta data must be completed (camera, film, location & 3 tags)
- Sound may be included but please make sure you have the right of use. Any use of Third Party Music in the submission must be precleared with the applicable owners / licensors.
- The order of frames and movie speed may be edited in post production, but please no effects or filters – Each frame of your movie should conform to our rule for photo rumbles: It should not be digitally enhanced or manipulated.
- Please include the Lomography Logo (Download) as well the website link (www.lomography.com) in the movie credits and mention the LomoKino camera.
- You must be at least 16 years old to submit.
- Deadline for entries is 10 am (CET) on June 26th 2012.
- Please post the link as a comment in this article!
- “Best LomoKino Production” will be announced and screened on the Festival’s website from 27th of June onwards.
- The LomoKino movie will be shown in selected locations across Berlin during Berlin Fashion Week amongst the overall festival winner films.
- 2 tickets to attend the Berlin Fashion Film Festival. (Travel expenses will not be covered)
- The LomoKino movie will be showcased at the Lomography Gallery Store Berlin during Fashion Week.
- Lomography film package including 5 packs of film (3 rolls per pack)
- The LomoKino movies will be showcased at the Lomography Gallery Store Berlin during Fashion Week from 4th to 6th of July.
written by zonderbar on 2012-05-31 in #competitions #videos #fashion-week #competition #prizes #berlin-fashion-week #oliver-koletzki #festival #lomokino #rumble #sugarhigh #berlin-fashion-film-festival