Milan Design Week ended a couple of weeks ago, but we did not forget about you! Keep on reading to find out who are the 10 winners of the contest "Write Down the 11th Golden Rule of Lomography"!
Design Week means, among other things, creativity. Therefore, we thought to reward your creativity by giving you the chance to win some Lomopgraphic joy! During the whole week, we have asked people visiting our stand at La Pelota to “Write Down the 11th Golden Rule of Lomography”. The 10 best ones would have win either a LomoKino or a Diana F+ Edelweiss, according to your choice.
Finally we have made it to go through the more than 500 sentences and to pick the best ones. Here they are:
1. Make it simple but extraordinary. (Anna)
2. If in doubt, shoot it out! (Uli)
3. Lomography is a friend that always says
yes Hell Yeah! (Jeremias)
4. Shoot the story – Don’t tell it! (Rikke)
5. Crouch down close to the ground, jump high close to the sky. (Ebru)
6. Be wise. Improvise! (Alexander)
7. Shoot ‘em all! (Fabio)
8. Cameras don’t lie. (Emanuele)
9. Yes we film. (Michele)
10. Stay Rebel! (Benedetta)
Winners will be soon contacted by our Vienna team.
Congratulations and thanks to all who took part to this competition!