Lomography Magazine offers you the perfect platform to an international audience! Have something to say? Submit to the Lomography Magazine for a chance to be heard. Whether you are a seasoned writer, or a motivated beginner, we want to hear from you. Read below for what type of articles we are looking for. Remember, writing for the Lomography Magazine earns you Piggies!
Requested Posts are what we are looking for now and will earn you 10 Piggy Points. If there’s something you want to write about that fits the *all-new Submission Guidelines* but is not on the list, submit it anyway, you will get 5 Piggy Points!
News (topics must be up-to-date)
- Analogue coverage of public events (ex. film photography exhibits, galleries, and museums)
- Celebrity sightings with a Lomographic camera
- April and/or Spring festivities
- Lomography in the media (ex. internet, magazines, newspapers, movies, TV, etc.)
- Ongoing/Upcoming pinhole photography events, projects, or shows
Got Tips? Tips are considered articles where Lomography or analogue photography are featured. Email us at email@example.com. (5 Piggy Points per approved/published tip!)
- Analogue for a Day. Your chronicles of leaving the digital grind behind. (ex. 20 Analogue Acts of Kindness, Go Analogue for a Day, Ways to Reduce Your Digital Grind)
- Livin’ Life with My La Sardina. Your film expeditions and galleries using our wide-angled analogue jewel, the La Sardina camera!
- Lost and Found. Missing cameras/films, reunited with their owners.
- Perpetual Pinholes. Stories behind your pinhole photographs or projects.
- Strange/Beautiful. Black and white photographs of the bizarre, the freakish, and the weird — those which have semblance to Diane Arbus’ signature and style.
- April Fools! Witnessed a big April Fool’s prank in your city or did you do a wicked April Fool’s prank yourself – and took pictures of it? Feel free to share the fun here in our Locations section!
- Island in the Sun. After surviving the bitter winter cold, it’s high time that we treat ourselves to some fun in the sun, right? For all analogue photography loving beach bunnies out there, this is your month to submit your favorite beach locations for Lomography!
- Locations in Black and White. In honor of Charlie Chaplin’s birthday on April 16, do submit in your favorite Locations shot in black and white in remembrance of the film format which he is best remembered by.
- South Africa. in celebration of “Freedom Day”, we’ll be putting special focus on South African locations features as well so do keep ’em coming!
- The Golden Triangle. With April 13 being a significant date for Thailand, Laos, and Burma, let’s pay tribute to the countries belonging to Southeast Asia’s Golden Tiangle namely Burma, Vietnam, Thailand, and Laos this month! Any locations feature on any of these countries are more than welcome!
*City Guide* submissions for Seoul and Paris — we’re close to rounding up entries for our Seoul and Paris City Guides and we encourage you to be a part of it! Make sure to not miss out on these big Lomography events by sending in your Seoul and Paris City Guides now and be awarded 15 Piggies for each published Locations article!
- Spinner 360° Motorizer
- Diana Camera Case – Sahara
- Diana+ 55mm Wide A.Lens+ Close Up
- Fisheye Submarine
- Lomo LC-A Big Book
- La Sardina Camera & Flash – Belle Starr
- La Sardina – ‘Virginia is for Lovers’
- Diana F+ Cai Guo-Qiang
- Diana F+ Sahara
- Fisheye No.2 – Python
- Lomography Earl Grey B&W 100 120
- Lomography Lady Grey 400 35mm
- Lomography Mixed Film Pack 35mm
- Fuji Velvia 50 RVP 35mm
- Fuji Pro 800 Z color 135 35mm
- Quadruple Crazy. Tips using our 4-lensed, sequential ActionSampler camera.
- Oh, Operator! Tips using our magical medium-format Diana Multi-Pinhole Operator camera.
- Playing with Pinholes. How to make your own pinhole camera.
- Cloud 9 with the Pop9. Tips using our instantaneous 9-lensed Pop9 camera.
- Blitzkrieg Pop! Tips on using our powerful Fritz the Blitz Flash with our wide-angled La Sardina camera.
Additionally, if you’re interested in becoming one of our regular writers, read this call-out article and we’ll be waiting for your responses! Thank you!