Wanna create jaw-dropping, 360-degrees of sweeping and dreamy panoramic pictures? Our resident Modification Master, Mandi, has devised a cool way to make it happen with your Diana F+ camera!
Panoramas as Easy as 1, 2, 3! This modification is brought to you by our Mod Master Mandi, the Diana F+ camera, and a couple of tools that you probably have lying around in your house. Roll up your sleeves and prepare for some Do-It-Yourself panoramic action!
The Diana F+ Spinshot Mod
What you need:
• Diana F+
• the (4.2×4.2) plastic mask included in your Diana package
• some tools: screwdrivers, Stanley knife (or blade)
• empty 35mm film container (transparent if possible)
1. With a blade, remove the silver plate on the winding wheel. Keep it if you want to revert into your Diana’s original look!
2. Remove the two small screws, and the wheel. Punch two tiny holes in the film canister and screw it on the winding wheel’s place. The film canister should be like an extended winding wheel.
3. Make a small, regular slit with a cardboard cut and folded to a size that fits in the Panorama or 42×42 mask. Make sure that the slit is as straight and regular as possible, or else dark lines will show up in your final picture!
4. Insert the mask inside your Diana F+, making sure that the only light passing though to the film comes through the slit.