Lomography USA is looking for a marketing and public relations intern! Gotta knack for photography and marketing? If you do, check out the intern position after the jump.
Marketing and Public Relations Intern
Location: New York, NY
Lomography USA is hiring a Marketing and Public Relations Intern in its New York office to assist with efforts in the U.S. Are you a creative, hardworking student who has an interest in analogue photography, media relations and marketing? If so, you just may be the person we’re looking for!
- Work directly with the Chief of Marketing and PR and assist managers for retail, online and wholesale departments
- Assist with efforts for our Gallery Stores in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Austin and Chicago
- Help create media lists for product launches, campaigns and events, and help build contact list
- Draft pitches to secure coverage in media
- Help organize clippings of all coverage
- Assist in coordination of nationwide events: from writing copy for materials to assembling press kits
- Event coordination for Gallery Stores in the West Village and Gramercy
- Provide input for overall strategies for PR, marketing and store events
- Bachelor’s degree (third or fourth year major in communications or marketing is preferred)
- Able work in a multicultural, international context of a global lifestyle brand.
- Fluent business English, any additional language is of advantage.
- Experience in an international company / environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Photoshop a plus
- Passion for Lomography, PR and marketing
- Hardworking with a strong work ethic
- Able to work independently and be resourceful
- Finding ways to go above and beyond required tasks!
- Interest in working for an international organization, and in analog photography
- Media-savvy and up to date on news and trends
- Creative thinking to provide ideas for marketing/PR strategies and events
Employment: Part-time, at least two to three days a week
Location: New York, USA
Job start date: ASAP
Please send applications (CV and short cover letter in English) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please no calls.