Time to put your baking skills (or lack thereof) to the test by making your own delectable Diana chocolates!
takuji along with our happy Japan Gallery friends definitely have a sweet tooth, because they’ve made their own delish Diana chocolates!
The sweet, sweet Diana never fails to surprise us. Now we can make our own Diana chocolates by using the plastic mold in your Diana package! Get yourself in the kitchen, put on your apron, and we’ll make a tasty chocolate in the shape of the Diana F+!
What you need for the choctastic Diana mini-replica:
- Chocolate bar
- Knife (to chop your chocolates with)
- Diana plastic mold
1. First, take your chocolate bar out of the package.
2. Next, chop your chocolate bar into little bits and pieces so that it would mix pretty nicely.
3. After chopping your chocolate bar, place it over a whisker and heat it under a stove or microwave oven. Stir until the mix turns into liquid batter.
4. Let the mixture cool for a bit (so it doesn’t melt the Diana plastic mold).
5. Pour the melted chocolate over the mold, then place in the refrigerator until it takes the shape of the Diana camera and hardens.