Lomography Magazine offers you the perfect platform to an international audience! Have something to say? Submit to the Lomography Magazine for a chance to be heard. Whether you are a seasoned writer, or a motivated beginner, we want to hear from you. Read below for what type of articles we are looking for. Remember, writing for the Lomography Magazine earns you Piggies!
Requested Posts are what we are looking for now and will earn you 10 Piggy Points. If there’s something you want to write about that fits the submissions guidelines but is not on the list, submit it anyway, you will get 5 Piggy Points!
This Month’s Requests
News (topics must be up-to-date)
- Analogue coverage of public events (ex. film photography exhibits, galleries, and museums)
- Celebrity sightings with a Lomographic camera
- March and/or Spring festivities
- Lomography in the media (ex. internet, magazines, newspapers, movies, TV, etc.)
- Ongoing/Upcoming analogue events, projects, or shows
Got Tips? Tips are considered articles where Lomography or analogue photography are featured. Email us at email@example.com. (5 Piggy Points per approved/published tip!)
- Dear Diana: handwritten letters to your Diana camera
- Lost and Found: missing cameras/films, reunited with their owners
- Memorable Mixtapes: playlists from actual cassette tapes and the tales behind them
- Portraits of Strangers: pictures of strangers and why you chose them as subjects
- Super Selfies: a compilation of your self-portraits and the stories about them
- Post Grad: universities – big or small all over the world
- Spring Fling: romantic springtime locations
- Street Style: with Fashion Week in full swing, do a Sartorialist and take street photography with a stylish twist wherever there’s a Fashion Week being held (Paris, London, Milan, New York to Tokyo, Malaysia, and Manila).
- The Gap Years: where did you spend your first few months after college? Did you take a gap year? Did you went on a cruise courtesy of your parents? Or did you go to the beach with your friends?
- Diana+ 20mm Fisheye Lens
- Diana+ 38mm Super Wide Angle Lens
- Diana Mini Case – Buttercup
- LomoKino Smart Phone Holder
- Spinner 360° Motorizer
- Diana F+ Gold Edition
- Diana F+ Zebra
- Diana Mini & Flash – Leopard
- Fisheye One Green
- La Sardina & Flash – Orinoco Ochre
- Lomography Mixed Film Pack 35mm
- Efke Infrared IR 820 Aura 120
- Fuji Pro 160S 120
- Kodak Portra 160 NC 35mm (expired)
- Any expired film
- Diana Multi-Pinhole Operator tips
- Expired films tips
- Portrait photography tips
- Spinner 360 tips
- Square format tips
Additionally, if you’re interested in becoming one of our regular writers, read this call-out article and we’ll be waiting for your responses! Thank you!